Last Updated – 8/17/2022
INVESTORS SHOULD READ THIS DISCLAIMER
The website located at https://www.stokedwallet.com (the Website) is owned by Austin Ryan. The Website, its owner, affiliates, control persons, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Publisher”, “we”, “us” or “ours”.
Will everyone receive the Information at the same time?
No. The Information may be sent to potential investors at different times that are minutes, hours, days or even weeks apart.
How is a potential investor impacted if they receive the Information later than other investors?
If the trading volume and price of a security increases after the Information is provided to an earlier group of investors, then subsequent investors will pay inflated prices for any securities that they purchase. This will likely result in the security having trading losses.
Is the Information complete, accurate, truthful or reliable?
Investors should consider the Information to be one-sided and not balanced, complete, accurate, truthful or reliable.
What we do not do.
We do not verify or confirm any portion of the Information. We do not conduct any due diligence or research any aspect of the Information including the completeness, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of the Information. We do not review the financial condition, operations, business model, management or risks involved in the businesses published about on Stoked Wallet or advise an investment in any specific company’s securities.
Where does the Information come from?
The Information is provided to us by a variety of sources of which some may be unreliable. We may also obtain the Information from publicly available sources such as the OTC Markets, Google, NASDAQ, NYSE, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Edgar database or other available public sources.
What will happen if an investor relies on the Information?
The Information is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. The Information should not be used to make an investment decision or for trading or investment purposes. If an investor relies on the Information in making an investment decision it is highly probable that the investor will lose most, if not, all of his or her investment.
What warranties do we make about the Information?
None. We make no warranty or representation about the Information including its completeness, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability and we disclaim, expressly and impliedly, all warranties of any kind, including whether the Information is complete, accurate, truthful, or reliable and as such, your use of the Information is at your own risk. The Information is provided as is without limitation.
Who is responsible if an investor relies on the Information?
The investor. We are not responsible or liable for any person’s use of the Information or any success or failure that is directly or indirectly related to such person’s use of the Information. A person’s review and/or reliance upon the Information is at their own risk. We are not responsible for omissions or errors in the Information. We will not update the Information and we are not responsible for actions taken by any person who relies upon the Information.
What do we urge potential investors to do?
Investors should conduct their own in-depth investigation of financial products with the assistance of his or her legal, tax and investment advisors. An investor’s review of the Information should include but not be limited to the financial condition, operations, management, products or services, trends in the industry and risks that may be material to the business or financial product and other information you and your advisors deem material to an investment decision. An investor’s review should include, but not be limited to a review of available public sources or from websites such as Google, OTC Markets, NASDAQ, NYSE, www.sec.gov or other available public sources.
Why is this Disclaimer being provided?
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
What we are not.
We are not and do not act in the capacity of any of the following; as such, you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- An independent advisor or consultant;
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities or acting in the capacity of a registered representative or broker;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities researcher or analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Provider of stock recommendations;
- Provider of advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Making an offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities.
What conflicts of interest do we have in publishing the Information?
We are not objective or independent and have multiple conflicts of interest.
Our publication of the Information involves actual and material conflicts of interest including but not limited to the following:
- We may receive affiliate compensation from links provided on the site.
- We may receive financial benefit from the dissemination of information related to certain financial products
What are some of the risks that investors should be aware of?
Any investment in financial products involves a high degree of risk and uncertainties and may be subject to extreme volume and price volatility. Favorable past performance of a financial product does not guarantee future results. If you purchase the securities mentioned on this site you should be prepared to lose your entire investment. Some of the risks involved in purchasing securities includes, but is not limited to the risks stated below.
- The Information is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and we do not endorse, independently verify or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information. We conduct no due diligence or investigation whatsoever of the Information and we do not receive any verification the Information we disseminate.
- If we publish any percentage gain of a security from the previous day close in the Information, it is not and should not be construed as an indication that the future stock price or future operational results will reflect gains or otherwise prove to be advantageous to your investment.
- The Information may contain statements that a security’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time which may reflect an arbitrary period of time, and is not predictive or of any analytical quality; as such, you should not rely upon the (favorable) Information in your analysis of the present or future potential of a security.
- The Information should not be interpreted in any way, shape, form or manner whatsoever as an indication of the security’s future stock price or future financial performance.
- You may encounter difficulties determining what, if any, portions of the Information is material or non-material making it all the more imperative that you conduct your own independent investigation of the security with the assistance of your legal, tax and financial advisor.
- If the Information states that securities are consistent with the future economic trends or even if your independent research indicates as such, you should be aware that economic trends have their own limitations, including: (a) that economic trends or predictions may be speculative ; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases that we are unable to predict; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involve a single result, it ignores other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of unknown contingencies.
- The Information contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections as indicated by such words as expects, will, anticipates, and estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation of the Information as well as any such forward looking statements. Any forward looking statements we make in the Information are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time.
- The Information is presented only as a brief snapshot of the security and should only be used, at most, and if at all, as a starting point for you to conduct a thorough investigation of the security and to consult your financial, legal or other advisor(s) and avail yourself of the filings and information that may be accessed at www.sec.gov, www.otcmarkets.com or other electronic medium, including: (a) reviewing SEC periodic reports (Forms 10-Q and 10-K), reports of material events (Form 8-K), insider reports (Forms 3, 4, 5 and Schedule 13D); (b) reviewing Information and Disclosure Statements and unaudited financial reports filed with the Pink Sheets or otcmarkets.com; (c) obtaining and reviewing publicly available information contained in commonly known search engines such as Google; and (d) consulting investment guides at www.sec.gov and www.finra.org. You should always be cognizant the business or security may not be current in their reporting obligations with the SEC and the OTC Markets and/or have negative signs at otcmarkets.com.
- By reading the Information you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability for any claimed direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages pertaining to your receipt of the Information.
Risks Related to Buying Securities
- The Information may recommend that investors purchase a security while we sell securities of the same type which will likely cause investors to suffer losses.
- Securities may be high risk, unstable, unpredictable and illiquid which may make it difficult for investors to sell their securities.
Are risks in this disclaimer the only risks investors should be aware of?
No. There are numerous risks associated with each security and investors should undertake a full review of each security with the assistance of their financial, legal, and tax adviser prior to purchasing the securities mentioned on the site.